Couples and Family
When working with couples and families, communication is a pivotal component. Communication is made of many smaller parts. When those parts break down or are misapplied, this can lead to problems. To address this, we focus on topics such as:
1. Identifying the meaning of Safety, Vulnerability, Respect.
2. Applying and refining tools.
3. Developing and re-applying Life Skills
4. Defining Life Attachments & Influence
5. Building Awareness to empower Choice in whether to react or respond.